Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Seems fair. The first reviews are pretty good. A good lower-end webOS phone. Definitely a great phone for the average user who doesn't need wifi and a big screen!
    all the reviews are the same: love the hardware, dislike the lag that happens, and hate the camera/small screen -__-
    funny they gave it a 'very good' rating with their stars but really sounds like a crappy review.

i actually like the size and is very attractive that it's compact... even though i cringe at the thought of web browsing and stuff for too long because unfortunately me eyes are aging

but sounds crappy cause no wifi, they trashed the camera, performance complaint and they said the battery was poor.

it's a fixed battery right? and 2 megapixel camera and weaker hardware so i am guessing that the pixi will not have video recording when available to pre. also expect that if sluggish at 1.3.1 then when they update in future and release new features, then it will really be slower with a more bloated OS. i am going from experience with 2g iphone with latest 3.0 software and can guess the same thing happening. and the reviewer recommended the price cut before it's even out for the obvious that the other carriers offer more powerful phones at $99 (eris on verizon, rumored 3gs soon on att... heck you can get a $99 pre on walmart).

But that form factor is attractive though and like the textured back.
    Last edited by donm527; 11/13/2009 at 08:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by donm527 View Post

but sounds crappy cause no wifi, they trashed the camera, performance complaint and they said the battery was poor.
    battery life will be better than the Pre.

it's a fixed battery right?
    no. removable and uses the same size battery as the Pre.

and 2 megapixel camera and weaker hardware so i am guessing that the pixi will not have video recording when available to pre.
    neither have video and the Pre won't be getting it soon. but the Pre can be tweaked to have video.

also expect that if sluggish at 1.3.1 then when they update in future and release new features, then it will really be slower with a more bloated OS.
    not at all necessarily true.

i am going from experience with 2g iphone with latest 3.0 software and can guess the same thing happening.
    apples to oranges.

and the reviewer recommended the price cut before it's even out for the obvious that the other carriers offer more powerful phones at $99 (eris on verizon, rumored 3gs soon on att... heck you can get a $99 pre on walmart).
    heck, you can get the Pixi from WalMart for $30.
    i feel like ordering the pixi from walmart will cause issues if i need to return it lol so im sticking with buying from radioshack(: