Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Sprint Cell Phones

Ok, actually $29.99.
    Last edited by hypersnail; 11/12/2009 at 09:10 AM.
    that's a perfect price point!
    W. T. F. ???? how do they do that?
    Last edited by spyderfry; 11/12/2009 at 09:11 AM. Reason: censored
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    If that is true they are going to move some units.
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    they can do that because if you read the fine print in their contracts they can add 200 more to your termination fee and other hidden fees.
    alot of there specs are wrong for example it says supported audio - not available, and it says it has no bluetooth, does have ir, does have voice dialing, sprint navi is monthly fee, voice recorder is dependand on available memory, wireless contact backup is available by third party (which should say supported by manu.) also says email and messaging is not available, has video recorder, and also no flash supposedly. I wonder how i would contact walmart to let them know there specs are wrong. Some people might be a little upset when they think this phone can video and voice record when it in fact cannot as of yet. or if they think that navi will cost more a month when it doesnt.
    i1000+ -> i90 -> i530 -> i730 -> i530 -> i730 -> i560 -> i930 -> i215 -> i860 -> i930 -> i860 -> i870 -> i880 -> i870 -> i850 -> i870 -> i830 -> i9 -> Pre
    249.99 upgrade price.... eek. Hopefully this helps the new customers, but existing customers not so much.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

wow $44 something withovernight! i wonder if that's true. if this friday still the same i'm gonna get one.
    Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    Can you add a line to a family plan and get this price? I was about to go to BB sunday to pick one up for my father.
    Quote Originally Posted by jbc28 View Post
    Can you add a line to a family plan and get this price? I was about to go to BB sunday to pick one up for my father.
    It looks like it. I tried it, and it looks alright.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

Don't see any options to add a line with that though. Adding a Pixi is only $20/month with our current shared plan.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    Crap! When you click on the "add a line to your accnt" the price is $199.
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypetey View Post
    249.99 upgrade price.... eek. Hopefully this helps the new customers, but existing customers not so much.
    I spoke with a Sprint rep (who put notes in my wife's file), and he insisted that she would be eligible for the same price as new customers. We shall see...
    OK, I went by and talked to the folks at WalMart. They have the Pixi in stock, but no pricing yet. It's not $29.99 in the store. That's a "Let's Talk" price, which is not WalMart (according the saleslady I spoke with, who seemed to know her stuff). They will not honor that price in the store. They will order it for you, but you won't walk out with the phone. There are also all kinds of conditions attached to the offer... We shall see.

Personally, I suspect everyone's going to end up matching that, one way or another.
    Can anyone confirm this?

Apparently, WalMart is going to offer the Pixi as of November 24th and thanks to the LetsTalk rebate, the handset will cost only $30 which is an amazingly good deal.

Some of you (or most of you) have had an awful experience with the LetsTalk rebates, but WalMart says that this time itís offering instant rebates so Iím almost sure that you wonít encounter any problems.

WalMart Black Friday 2009 Deal: Palm Pixi Available For Only $30 – SoftSailor
    Again, can anyone confirm?

LetsTalk.com is taking pre-orders for this device at just $30. However, this price is only available for new Sprint customers who are willing to agree to a two-year service contract of $69.99 a month or more.

The Pixi's price for customers extending an already-existing contract is $250, and the cost without contract is $500.
    Palm Pixi Selling for Just $30
    Global Posts
    887 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMeister View Post
    Can anyone confirm this?
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMeister View Post
    Again, can anyone confirm?
    I can confirm. I ordered one for my wife yesterday. Had some issues with the website ordering so just picked up the phone and called them.

Yes, the $29.99 is ONLY for a new contract or the FIRST of a multi-phone family plan. If you want to add to an existing family plan, it's $249.

However, after 180 days, you can convert/combine to a family plan with no penalty fee.

They also have some serious limitations on returns. If you want to return the phone, you have 30 days but the phone must have NO MORE THAN 60 minutes total phone use.
    What if you're a Sprint Premier member and have the option of getting a new phone every year (as opposed to every 18 months)?

Does Best Buy do price matching?
    Ack!

Palm Pre...amazing price!
    Amazon.com: Palm Pre Phone (Sprint): Cell Phones & Service

I'll still get the Pixi anyway. The build quality trumps anything on the Pre, even though under the hood, the Pre has more pizazz.
    its $99 out the door here 5LINX no mail-in rebates either
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast