Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    i wouldnt buy it from sprint due to the rebate thing so i would only be buying from best buy. they're getting it on sunday too right?
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    What did they say when you contacted a local BestBuy?

Quote Originally Posted by joshwithachance View Post
    i wouldnt buy it from sprint due to the rebate thing so i would only be buying from best buy. they're getting it on sunday too right?
  4.    #4  
    well the one closest of me said they didnt have it in the computer as coming sunday. and then i called one a little farther away and they said that they got the demo display units today but he wasnt 100% positive they'd have them in on sunday.
    I know for a fact RadioShack will have it (I have a friend who works there). I don't see why BB wouldn't.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralViscen View Post
    I know for a fact RadioShack will have it (I have a friend who works there). I don't see why BB wouldn't.
    THANK YOU FOR TELLING ME THIS!
    i called the radio shack up the street from me and they got their shipment today (they got 2 of them) & the guy on the phone was SUPER NICE and put one aside for me (:
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    i called the radio shack up the street from me and they got their shipment today (they got 2 of them) & the guy on the phone was SUPER NICE and put one aside for me (:
    So you got reservations and everything? You should try to get it a couple days before the initial launch
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shado.F View Post
    So you got reservations and everything? You should try to get it a couple days before the initial launch
    tried it, but he said he couldnt sell it until sunday...
    ill call again tomorrow and see if they'll sell it to me (:
  9.    #9  
    radio shack does instant rebates right? no mail-in rebate BS right?
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    radio shack does instant rebates right? no mail-in rebate BS right?
    Good luck man; and correct all instant rebates
  11.    #11  
    now lets pray i dont have dead pixels on mine so i can be a happy camper lol (:
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Yeah we should have it for the 15th, we got accessories for it a week ago (just a gel case) and for the most part, if we get the accessory then it will go on sale that sunday as scheduled.
    Go Blue!

Not to be a downer, but I really wouldn't trust him on that one.
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralViscen View Post
    Not to be a downer, but I really wouldn't trust him on that one.
    well he took my name and number down and said he's put a sticky note on one and said he could hold it for like an hour after the store opens so I trust him with it.
    Yes, Best Buy Mobile will have the Pixi on the 15th. Some stores already have the phone but they can't sell them quite yet.
    well he took my name and number down and said he's put a sticky note on one and said he could hold it for like an hour after the store opens so I trust him with it.
    i got my pre from radio shack and they did the same thing with the reservation and the sticky note. oh the memories. hope you enjoy your phone come the 15th.
    I was in Best Buy today getting a Pre for my daughter and the salesman mistakenly brought out a Pixi. I was then able to hold a display of the Pixi they had lying on the counter, very small and feels good in the hand, loved the keyboard.
    We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
  19.    #19  
    hmmmm is the pixi's screen that much smaller? for some reason that's really bothering me. i think im going to still get my reserved pixi and if i dont like it ill just get the pre again !
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Godstyle View Post
    I was in Best Buy today getting a Pre for my daughter and the salesman mistakenly brought out a Pixi. I was then able to hold a display of the Pixi they had lying on the counter, very small and feels good in the hand, loved the keyboard.
    I'm so so on the pixi. I like the size cause you can stick it in your pocket and forget its there but the keyboard could have been spaced out a little better I think.. Just seems too small to type and hard to hold with two hands while doing it.

The screen is definitely noticeably smaller yet okay and I like the fact there is no ball, kinda hope the pre 2 has a clean front to it as well.

The name though, not sure if that will help its cause.. at work I had a few guys saying they wont buy it because of the name (or they'll call it something else) and for the too small/compact keyboard. We'll see it how well it sells the 15th! (I'll be off that day but may swing in to check it out).
    Go Blue!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast