1.    #1  
    Huh?

Looked cool... but that didn't even look like a WebOS Screen, and what would the point of that feature be?
    Just because something can be done doesn't mean it should.
    I'm assuming this is some ill-fated attempt by the guy with a painted on mustache to get me to go to the url on the video and contract some kind of virus?
  5.    #5  
    mustache is real, and website is 100% legit, don't have time to send out viruses. Who does that? That's gay man
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    Lol. Using a video that people trick their friends on their iPhones. GTFO
    Drove 3 hours to buy my Palm Pre on day one.
    5linx has been around a few years. They sell a lot of high quality Cisco VOIP phones to businesses.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

They certainly have a bizarre way of advertising.
    I think 5linx sales are setup on a pyramid distributor basis, like Watkins, Amway, Shaklee, Mary Kay, etc. Pyramid distributors always seem a bit fishy to me.

I have seen a lot of their equipment around Chicago. Small businesses like their VOIP phones. They can unplug them at work, take them home and have their office line at home when plugged into an internet connection.

10.    #10  
    yes the videophone is awesome, the whole pyramid thing....well what isnt a pyramind??lol your job...you have the CEO,Co CEO, managers, assitant managers, reg employees ect, even in the church the same thing. Everything is basically a pyramid, it was fishy to me at first untill i started to get paid now i will always be a believer
    Quote Originally Posted by icellphones View Post
    yes the videophone is awesome, the whole pyramid thing....well what isnt a pyramind??lol your job...you have the CEO,Co CEO, managers, assitant managers, reg employees ect, even in the church the same thing. Everything is basically a pyramid, it was fishy to me at first untill i started to get paid now i will always be a believer
    So is the Pixi Trix a Wifi phone?