Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 35 of 35
  1. #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by ahaxton View Post
    I have to admit, after seeing that video... it's not NEARLY as awful looking as the ads make it seem in real life. As a matter of fact, if it had power and features comparable to the Pre, I'd be willing to get one.
    +1
  2. #22  
    It certainly does seem snappy opening up apps and the like. Gosh i want the pre to do that...
  3. #23  
    The video has been removed?!
  4. #24  
    I guess he got tired of people seeing the video he posted on the internet for people to see?
  5. Shado.F's Avatar
    Posts
    263 Posts
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    #25  
    Here's the new URL:
    Thank me
  6. gage006's Avatar
    Posts
    543 Posts
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by ahaxton View Post
    I have to admit, after seeing that video... it's not NEARLY as awful looking as the ads make it seem in real life. As a matter of fact, if it had power and features comparable to the Pre, I'd be willing to get one.
    Wow, people actually think it looks bad? If they replaced the guts with a Pre, I'd switch in a heartbeat. That thing is gorgeous.
  7. Shado.F's Avatar
    Posts
    263 Posts
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by gage006 View Post
    Wow, people actually think it looks bad? If they replaced the guts with a Pre, I'd switch in a heartbeat. That thing is gorgeous.
    I agree.. Pixi with Pre guts is something I'd go for.
  8. #28  
    It looks nice enough... but I'm quite happy with the Pre's form factor.

    My wife might like this one better, but a video recorder is a deal breaker for her, and she's not willing to wait for it.
  9. #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by Spader View Post
    It looks nice enough... but I'm quite happy with the Pre's form factor.

    My wife might like this one better, but a video recorder is a deal breaker for her, and she's not willing to wait for it.
    Are you happy with the Pre's build quality - it's external hardware?
  10. #30  
    Looks great and the processing speed wow!...can't wait!
  11. #31  
    This is somewhat disappointing to see that the Pixi is MUCH snappier than my Pre. Hopefully this is something that WebOS 1.3.1 will fix!
    "Music is well said to be the speech of angels." - Thomas Carlyle
  12. #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by Burazun View Post
    Are you happy with the Pre's build quality - it's external hardware?
    I honestly haven't had many problems.

    I wouldn't mind it feeling a little sturdier, but I have dropped mine a couple times already without any ill effect. I also have no "Oreo" effect.

    The worst thing I have dealt with on the hardware side is the phone acting like the headset was in when it wasn't... which was easily fixed by a restart.

    All other issues I've had have been network issues with Sprint.
  13. Shado.F's Avatar
    Posts
    263 Posts
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by Spader View Post
    I honestly haven't had many problems.

    I wouldn't mind it feeling a little sturdier, but I have dropped mine a couple times already without any ill effect. I also have no "Oreo" effect.

    The worst thing I have dealt with on the hardware side is the phone acting like the headset was in when it wasn't... which was easily fixed by a restart.

    All other issues I've had have been network issues with Sprint.
    So it's quite possible to find a pretty decent Palm Pre unit .. I hope I'll be as lucky.
  14. #34  
    Damnit, it's been removed...

    Edit: I found this. Not sure if it's the same one posted or not.

  15. cashen's Avatar
    Posts
    759 Posts
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by sirganya View Post
    check his reflected nose pick at 5.12.. eeewwww
    Sprint Palm Pixi unboxed on video

    The new video is edited and removed that part....
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions