Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shado.F View Post
    You guys should save the Thanks button until he actually has a hands on review released.
    exactly. its monday the 9th and nothing so far -__-
    Quote Originally Posted by joshwithachance View Post
    exactly. its monday the 9th and nothing so far -__-
    icellphones should not have said anything. Probably did not get one after all because of that.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I LOVE MINE!!! Quick and I love how the keys feel! We got a WINNER!
    Quote Originally Posted by fishtale View Post
    I LOVE MINE!!! Quick and I love how the keys feel! We got a WINNER!
    More details please.
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    More details please.
    Lol.
  6.    #26  
    ok ok im back, had some issues loggin in, but yes i have the pixi like i said...first off the first thing i noticed is how light this thing is! Its like hold a remote to your mini stereo or something. Next 1.3.1 is already on here, with that i have noticed that you can now forward text and the web is alot faster and more responsive. There is no wifi of course and it only has a 2mp cam, so images seem a lil darker than the pres. howere, the keys on the pixi are great! its weird i cant type so much faster on here than the pre i think because it has more spring back when you push them in. The screen isnt as tall but still a good size for the web os
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by icellphones View Post
    ok ok im back, had some issues loggin in, but yes i have the pixi like i said...first off the first thing i noticed is how light this thing is! Its like hold a remote to your mini stereo or something. Next 1.3.1 is already on here, with that i have noticed that you can now forward text and the web is alot faster and more responsive. There is no wifi of course and it only has a 2mp cam, so images seem a lil darker than the pres. howere, the keys on the pixi are great! its weird i cant type so much faster on here than the pre i think because it has more spring back when you push them in. The screen isnt as tall but still a good size for the web os
    We were all looking forward to a video review if anything; how did you even get your hands on a Pixi before it's launch day?
    Heh, not to doubt you, but pics or it didn't happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain_ReCall
    I'm an Embedded Software Engineer. My idea of a Good User Interface is printf().
  9.    #29  
    give me a few ill try and put one up
  10.    #30  
    you want pics or a video?
    Pics right now. Use for a day or two then do a video.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    glad to know screen size ISNT an issue because that was the only thing that semi worried me.

and pictures before video (:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennat View Post
    Pics right now. Use for a day or two then do a video.
    Agreed. A screenshot from the Device Info app (blacking out the important parts) would be nice too.
    I'm an Embedded Software Engineer. My idea of a Good User Interface is printf().
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Can you confirm 4gb and not 8gb memory?

Did you load any contacts from the cloud onto it? Speed of an empty pre is also very fast, it's once it starts constantly syncing that it gets slowed.
    Quote Originally Posted by jbern8 View Post
    Can you confirm 4gb and not 8gb memory?

Did you load any contacts from the cloud onto it? Speed of an empty pre is also very fast, it's once it starts constantly syncing that it gets slowed.
    the pixi has and always has been stated to have 8 gigs of memory...
  16.    #36  
    how do you put an image up here, i cant post it....?
    Hmm, I didn't even notice the Forwarding text on the version of WebOS that I don't know if I can say I'm running.

Go into Advanced Mode and Manage Attachments. Then attach the image.
    Last edited by sacherjj; 11/09/2009 at 08:24 PM.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    How is the speed in relation to the Pre, after you load up all your synergy accounts and having a few cards open?

I'd also like to know about battery life after you've had it for a few days.
    Also, it doesn't come with that little felt pouch right?
    Ah crap, this forum has a 10-post minimum before you can post links or pictures.
    Last edited by berdinkerdickle; 11/10/2009 at 02:12 AM.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast