Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Shado.F View Post
    lol, this is hilarious.

Although this is quite interesting; is it just me, or the Pixi could be shipped with a WiFi radio but without the materials to provide availability to consumers use.
    My guess would be that no WiFi is Sprint's doing, or a least an attempt by Palm to make Pixi more attractive to carriers in general.
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    My guess would be that no WiFi is Sprint's doing, or a least an attempt by Palm to make Pixi more attractive to carriers in general.
    ............all Sprint phones will require WiFi next year.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBears View Post
    As OP suspected, it was a typo.
    Not really. A typo (typographical error) is if your finger hits the wrong key, like "tgis" or "thiss" or something similar.

A typo is not accidentally displaying wrong information or listing features that a phone does not have.

"Typo" is one of those words whose meaning is slowly getting changed over time because people keep using it incorrectly.

Ok...today's lesson is ovre! <........typo
    Global Posts
    713 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    Not really. A typo (typographical error) is if your finger hits the wrong key, like "tgis" or "thiss" or something similar.

A typo is not accidentally displaying wrong information or listing features that a phone does not have.

"Typo" is one of those words whose meaning is slowly getting changed over time because people keep using it incorrectly.

Ok...today's lesson is ovre! <........typo
    You're right. This would be a wordO, or even a sentenceO

I can see us going down the slippery slope already. This might last days.
    tim
    Quote Originally Posted by TimmyB View Post
    You're right. This would be a wordO, or even a sentenceO

I can see us going down the slippery slope already. This might last days.
    Just simply an error, booboo, stuff-up etc
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    Just simply an error, booboo, stuff-up etc
    Sprint made a pretty sad booboo..
    Just when I thought Sprint was getting better - it's been 5 months since the last screw up on my bill.

Seriously, Pixi looks promising.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    My wife bought me the Pre about a month ago to replace my i500.. I tried to get her to jump on the Pre band wagon, but she said the buttons were too small. I think the Pixi might do the trick!
    Quote Originally Posted by AOW View Post
    My wife bought me the Pre about a month ago to replace my i500.. I tried to get her to jump on the Pre band wagon, but she said the buttons were too small. I think the Pixi might do the trick!
    Well I'm giving up on my Centro's keyboard. It's getting harder to type on because the buttons seem to be getting smaller. I'm sure it has nothing to do with my eyesight.

Will have to check it out when it's available.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Who cares? Many would if it had wifi, which it won't.
    cause its cheaper its that why?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12