Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    I've searched the forums, but haven't found anything. Does anybody know (or have an educated guess) what the Pixi's regular price would be (without carrier subsidies, rebates, etc?)?
    I am interested in finding this out, as well! The Pre wasn't available without a new contract and I hoping this isn't true with the Pixi.

Oh, wait. It looks like you can't use Pixi on a SERO plan. Boo.

o man come on. i got my pree for $350 off contract on ebay. and was hoping for pixi in the 200 something ranging for my bro. bye pixi if your 500 dollars lol
    Quote Originally Posted by ryudo423 View Post
    o man come on. i got my pree for $350 off contract on ebay. and was hoping for pixi in the 200 something ranging for my bro. bye pixi if your 500 dollars lol
    ....................????lolol what's your point? the Pre on listed on the first site is $700. good for you if you got a deal on ebay. im sure there wont be deals on the Pixi on ebay......lololobrolololol
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    I was going to suggest somewhere in the 399-499 range, smartphones are usually heavily subsidized by sprint. In fact there isn't an off contract smartphone on sprints website going lower than $399.99, Hell the CENTRO is still $399 off contract and that thing is practically a relic. The Blackberry Pearl is $500 and that thing has been around for a long time. If you can't get a contract discount be prepared to shell out some big bucks.
    um i wasnt trying to make any point at all. i was just hoping the pixi would be less than the pre. and go check ebay now there all 300 to 400