1.    #1  
    Ran across one comment on Engadget, someone posted a link to the same forum that leaked the GSM Pre in Vietnam, now they have a GSM Pixi:

Trên tay Palm Pixi phiên bản GSM tại Việt Nam - DIỄN ĐÀN TINH TẾ
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLI T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Yeah I saw this too, wonder if AT&T is getting this version like originally planned

If you notice in the pics the Pixi looks like the original Eos, it has a center button like the Pre
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Looks like they forgot to black out the code (PE2UN2333) on this photo as they did in the video and all the other photos.

http://www.tinhte.com/forum/imagehos...ab9109700c.jpg

I hope that doesn't give away the source of the leak.
    pause at 4:21 do you not see that wifi icon?? i know he implies ther is no wifi but i think there is.
    Global Posts
    713 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by its that nerd View Post
    pause at 4:21 do you not see that wifi icon?? i know he implies ther is no wifi but i think there is.
    I'm just guessing here, because I am clearly not a WiFi expert, but is it possible that ATT (their network being overloaded by the iPhone) insisted to Palm that WiFi be on the Pixi for them to carry it? Wouldn't that ease the burden on their wireless data network? Just a thought.
    tim
    i think so it does make since after all and att could definately use a wifi pixi. they would steal alot of verizon users with the pixi
  7.    #7  
    I'm sure it's just prototype software. Notice how when he pulls the Connections menu only Bluetooth and Airplane Mode is shown.
    Last edited by ToniCipriani; 10/06/2009 at 07:59 PM.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLI T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here