Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Does the Pixi's screen turn off when on the touchstone or does it stay dim like the Pre? Would be next to my bed and I don't want a night light.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Had to do all that to do this,

Bump! What's the latest on this? How easy/hard is it to modify wiring for the car? I'm thinking on top of the dashboard (through the vents) would look nice.
    Bump!
    I think the Touchstone charger would look better (connected to) on the dash. Has anyone tried going to car stereo place etc. to get this thing hooked up?
    I have 2 Touchstones for the Pixi that are not working at all.

The just do the on/off constantly.

Going to see if I can get them replaced .
    I was also thinking of getting my Tom Tom charger cable an "invisible" stealth install as well. Anybody else try this?
    It is very simple to set up your Touchstone in your car. It is powered by simply plugging your charger's micro usb tip into the back of the Touchstone. So you can basically put it anywhere you want, whether it's your house, car or even using the USB port on your computer (though it will not transfer any type of data, just power). And if you want it in your car, the bottom is sticky so that it should sit fairly stable while you're driving.

If you want to get more creative than simply setting it on your center console, here is hefty thread dedicated to how other users have done it - complete with lots of great pics.

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ures-here.html

I'm hoping that someone comes out with a nifty inductive car charger/phone holder eventually!

Also, that picture makes the Pixi back covers much grayer than they actually are. I have both of those pictured back covers and they are black - the typical black that you'd see on a silicone material. It's nice. I have an artist back cover on order...can't wait to get it!
    ~Annie

I heart my Pixi
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMeister View Post
    I was also thinking of getting my Tom Tom charger cable an "invisible" stealth install as well. Anybody else try this?
    Anybody try this?

Carcomm - Products
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12