1.    #1  
    The really lame background ?

I would rather see it with a nice set of mountains in the back. Maybe ive just grown tired of seeing it over and over. Anyone agree with me?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Prē *********♥
    1Ghz
    Pixi *********♥
    Patched up
    (Gone)
    Now on a Samsung Epic
    *Creator of the best thread on precentral*

RIP

Better point would be...why the wasted homescreen with nothing on it??? I like Android lets you put shortcuts to anything on the homescreen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Merovingian View Post
    Better point would be...why the wasted homescreen with nothing on it??? I like Android lets you put shortcuts to anything on the homescreen.
    I do agree with the wasted homescreen. Whenever I show people my phone they always say either "Where's the apps?!" or something along the lines of me having 5 applications.
    Who cares what other people think? It's your phone, if you're happy with it, great. Just let them know that not everyone feels the need to conform.
    Show them the home screen when 5 apps are running and your actually doing something productive with it besides making fart sounds with an app.
    but i like the ifart app tho
    I personally don't like a cluttered home screen so this one works for me, but I did change my wallpaper ASAP.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thekarens View Post
    I personally don't like a cluttered home screen so this one works for me, but I did change my wallpaper ASAP.
    Yep.. same. Leave my home screen clutter free. The apps are where they are supposed to be. Having apps shortcuts under the cards would look retarded. Just picture that in your mind.
    I wish there was an app to add widgets to the home screen like a clock, weather or appointment widgets like you can do on a WM today screen. That is one thing that is really lacking on the Pre...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I am still using the default wallpaper.

I do want some widgets tho. Hopefully in a future update!