Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I may swith to the Pixi when it comes out.......for no other reason then the keyboard.
    I may switch to the Pixi when it comes out.......for no other reason then the keyboard.
    Quote Originally Posted by btompkins0112 View Post
    I may switch to the Pixi when it comes out.......for no other reason then the keyboard.
    I am being completely serious in asking this...

What do you say when someone asks what ti is?

- Craig
    Say it's a Palm. In any situation, why explain more than you have to?
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    I had a Pre but traded it in after two weeks. I loved the device, but the keyboard was quite awkward and it didn't function too well as phone. I'm in law enforcement and needed something I could dial without much effort and the pre didn't cut it.

The Pixi looks interesting and I like the full time keyboard. I just hope that Palm makes an improvement to the functionality of the phone, itself. I don't do a tremendous amount of web stuff on the phone and basically just check email and do some quick searches. Perhaps, when I'm eligible for a new phone again next year, i may check it out.
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Milominderbinder View Post
    I am being completely serious in asking this...

What do you say when someone asks what ti is?

- Craig
    "It's a phone." Will be my exact words if I'm holding a Pixi.
    Quote Originally Posted by milominderbinder View Post
    they need to do a commercial with a big biker dude in a bar who is saying to the other big biker dudes, "want to see my pixi?"
    lol
    I agree that the Pixi is the new Centro. Remember that Centro didn't have WiFi, like many of it's big brothers, as well as a smaller screen. But the price point and features it did have drew me in.

I wanted to ease into a smartphone, and the Centro was a perfect fit. I outgrew it, gave it to my wife, and now I have the Pre.

I have a good feeling that this will draw in some kids, and many will step up to Pre after getting hooked on WebOS. I would have gone for the Treo Pro or something along that line if the Pre hadn't come out.

As a guy, I certainly don't like the name, but the phone seems cool for who it's designed for.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    honestly the size of the pre is perfect. Its not so big and not really SO fat. Also the fact that the pixi doesnt support wifi just kills it for the pixi. Smaller screen and a 2mp camera is just balls. plus i prefer the slide out keyboard.
    It's a new Centro, a small, bare essentials device. It would've been a perfect lean machine, but Sprint wised up to this and yanked wifi.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234