1.    #1  
    PIXIE WILL BE AVAILABLE ON 4 USA CARRIERS AND...?
    If you go to this link, for signing up and SELECT YOUR CARRIER, you will find a list of them:

AT&T
    SPRINT
    T-MOBILE
    VERIZON WIRELESS
    OTHER

Besides you can select your device for Personal or Business use. Sprint for holidays and the others??

Palm.com : Shop : Pixi
    Attached Images Attached Images
  2. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    I think that drop down list is inquiring what carrier you currently belong to, not where the phone may be released.
  3.    #3  
    I see, but for sure Sprint and Verizon by now
    It will be interesting if TMo ever goes the Pixie but I don't think they would. They are so entrench with the Andriod and BB devices, even the reps pushes these more than the new Touch Pro 2.
    Tmobile won't get the Pixi because Palm isn't going to waste time and money making a third version of a device for the ridiculous 3G technology that Tmobile is using.

A GSM version with US and worldwide frequencies is probably, but not AWS.
    Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Tmobile won't get the Pixi because Palm isn't going to waste time and money making a third version of a device for the ridiculous 3G technology that Tmobile is using.

A GSM version with US and worldwide frequencies is probably, but not AWS.
    TMo 3G? Not where I live! The best they got is EDGE!
    Quote Originally Posted by wodin View Post
    TMo 3G? Not where I live! The best they got is EDGE!
    Yeah, that too. They've got 3G in "over 130" cities now... as opposed to AT&T, Sprint, and Verizon which have mostly nationwide coverage.

Honestly I don't even consider Tmobile in the same tier as the other 3 because of that. Though I'm sure it's a viable alternative for voice-only plans.
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by akitayo View Post
    PIXIE WILL BE AVAILABLE ON 4 USA CARRIERS AND...?
    If you go to this link, for signing up and SELECT YOUR CARRIER, you will find a list of them:

AT&T
    SPRINT
    T-MOBILE
    VERIZON WIRELESS
    OTHER

Besides you can select your device for Personal or Business use. Sprint for holidays and the others??

Palm.com : Shop : Pixi

I wonder if "Other" has good service and pricing?
    uhhh it says coming to SPRINT on the page...that has to be what your carrier currently is.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by cashen View Post
    I wonder if "Other" has good service and pricing?
    $0.03 to $0.04 per minute, is that cheap?