Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1.    #1  
    PIXIE WILL BE AVAILABLE ON 4 USA CARRIERS AND...?
    If you go to this link, for signing up and SELECT YOUR CARRIER, you will find a list of them:

    AT&T
    SPRINT
    T-MOBILE
    VERIZON WIRELESS
    OTHER

    Besides you can select your device for Personal or Business use. Sprint for holidays and the others??

    Palm.com : Shop : Pixi
    Attached Images Attached Images
  2. Xyg
    Xyg is offline
    Xyg's Avatar
    Posts
    1,104 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    #2  
    I think that drop down list is inquiring what carrier you currently belong to, not where the phone may be released.
  3.    #3  
    I see, but for sure Sprint and Verizon by now
  4. #4  
    It will be interesting if TMo ever goes the Pixie but I don't think they would. They are so entrench with the Andriod and BB devices, even the reps pushes these more than the new Touch Pro 2.
  5. #5  
    Tmobile won't get the Pixi because Palm isn't going to waste time and money making a third version of a device for the ridiculous 3G technology that Tmobile is using.

    A GSM version with US and worldwide frequencies is probably, but not AWS.
  6. wodin's Avatar
    Posts
    181 Posts
    Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Tmobile won't get the Pixi because Palm isn't going to waste time and money making a third version of a device for the ridiculous 3G technology that Tmobile is using.

    A GSM version with US and worldwide frequencies is probably, but not AWS.
    TMo 3G? Not where I live! The best they got is EDGE!
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by wodin View Post
    TMo 3G? Not where I live! The best they got is EDGE!
    Yeah, that too. They've got 3G in "over 130" cities now... as opposed to AT&T, Sprint, and Verizon which have mostly nationwide coverage.

    Honestly I don't even consider Tmobile in the same tier as the other 3 because of that. Though I'm sure it's a viable alternative for voice-only plans.
  8. cashen's Avatar
    Posts
    759 Posts
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by akitayo View Post
    PIXIE WILL BE AVAILABLE ON 4 USA CARRIERS AND...?
    If you go to this link, for signing up and SELECT YOUR CARRIER, you will find a list of them:

    AT&T
    SPRINT
    T-MOBILE
    VERIZON WIRELESS
    OTHER

    Besides you can select your device for Personal or Business use. Sprint for holidays and the others??

    Palm.com : Shop : Pixi

    I wonder if "Other" has good service and pricing?
  9. #9  
    uhhh it says coming to SPRINT on the page...that has to be what your carrier currently is.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by cashen View Post
    I wonder if "Other" has good service and pricing?
    $0.03 to $0.04 per minute, is that cheap?

Posting Permissions