1.    #1  
    ...that the Pixi has a Video Camera? Every video/picture seems to gloss over the app screens... coincidence?
    Last edited by palandri; 09/09/2009 at 11:01 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypetey View Post
    ...that the Pixi has a Video Camera? Every video/picture seems to gloss over the app screens... coincidence?
    With a 2 megapixel camera and cheaper processor and guessing smaller battery due to size of phone... you think video is going to be good on this phone?

should be interesting to see how this processor/battery will fare with flash 10 too.
  3.    #3  
    I don't expect it to be a great video camera at all. I am just postulating that if the Pixi has the video camera, then the Pre video camera can't be far off.
    How is the Pixi going to automagically do video when the Pre does not??

It runs the same WebOS as the Pre and that still doesn't have video recording.
    and.... have you seen THIS!

the new $149 iPod Nano NOW has Video recording...

Just makes ya shake your head, that this was not on PRE from day ONE!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Merovingian View Post
    How is the Pixi going to automagically do video when the Pre does not??

It runs the same WebOS as the Pre and that still doesn't have video recording.
    Actually...I bet it is running a different variant of WebOS. It isn't a publicly released phone yet, so you must consider its software a beta product too. If the Pixi is released with a video capture app, I am pretty sure that the pre will be given the app too.

As far as the video in the iPod nano, it really just makes no sense to me. Like that add shows a picture of a girl in an innertube surrounded by water. That sure seems like a great time to take out my iPod. Also, the fact that it doesn't take stills is just plain stupid to me. I am sorry Apple, but in my mind but putting a camera on the nano is just plain dumb.
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    thats a 1st lol..it records video but no pictures? wow
    nice AD
    Quote Originally Posted by dianehelen View Post
    and.... Have you seen this!

The new $149 ipod nano now has video recording...

just makes ya shake your head, that this was not on pre from day one!
    it really messed me up when I saw the tv commercial, I felt like they were just mocking pre owners
    The pixi keeps showing off the upcoming facebook app as well. So there is certainly stuff on this phone in beta not released yet, let's hope for some big stuff with 1.2. And the pixi's hardware is still pretty good if you compare to the android devices coming out.