Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Well if you're talking national data, yes of course. It's like that in Canada too. What about International?
    Yes international would be nice to have wifi.

But that is a very small percentage of the users who will buy this phone.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
  2.    #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    Yes international would be nice to have wifi.

But that is a very small percentage of the users who will buy this phone.
    And you have sales numbers and demographics? You work for Palm?
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    And you have sales numbers and demographics? You work for Palm?
    No I have a brain in my head and can figure this stuff out.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
  4.    #44  
    Which means you have nothing to back what you said up. I was merely pointing out a use, and you went on with an insult.

Good going.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Which means you have nothing to back what you said up. I was merely pointing out a use, and you went on with an insult.

Good going.
    Sorry if you took that as an insult, that was not my goal.

My point is the Pixie is a phone built for a crowd who probably doesn't travel internationally very often and doesn't care if the phone has wifi or not. That is all.

Good going.
    Nick is right. Why would people who travel internationally buy a Pre? Its strictly CDMA (meaning you cant use SIM cards when abroad).

Almost the rest of the world is GSM. So its kinda a moot point to bring up international travel with this phone anyway cause you're *hit outta luck regardless.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123