I may not be fully enjoy this product but for $99 bucks maybe. Other things are the 4GB and no SD card and AT&T. AGPS means no telephone signal, no GPS, is that right?
    Looks like I'll be sticking with my Treo Pro.
    (like my siggy says)
    Just call me Berd.
    Why does this say 8GB memory?
    Apparently geared toward younger consumers than those targeted by the Pre, the new smartphone will be longer but slimmer than the Pre, sport a smaller multi-touchscreen, a full QWERTY keyboard, and a 2-megapixel camera, Palm said. However, like its predecessor, the smaller smartphone will still have 8GB of memory and GPS capabilities.
    Palm unveils new Pixi smartphone | Wireless - CNET News
    Global Posts
    769 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000 View Post
    I may not be fully enjoy this product but for $99 bucks maybe. Other things are the 4GB and no SD card and AT&T. AGPS means no telephone signal, no GPS, is that right?
    No.

People keep asking this. A-GPS is assisted GPS. It uses the cell phone signal to give the GPS receiver a general idea of where it is so it knows where to look. This is how it works on most phones, it might be different here of course, but generally speaking GPS will still work without cell reception, it just takes longer to get a signal(and of course you won't be able to load maps over the air).

Edit: It will have 8GB.