1.    #1  
    hi guys!!
    when it release ????
    what cpu use?????
    can i use palm os software for web os in EOS????
    i can't find some pic & video for it!!! can you find???
    do you understand when apps store start?????????
    do you underestan what apps for web os built?
    & EOS sell by sprint?????
    does it support word & pdf files?????? i need more info for it
    ................................................................................
    thanks alot guys
    Okay, whoa, grammar, punctuation, and complete sentences would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by rappix View Post
    when it release ????
    Unknown. It hasn't even been officially announced or acknowledged by Palm or any carrier.

what cpu use?????
    See above.

Palm OS software should be available via the Classic application. Otherwise, as it will run webOS just like the Pre, I don't see why any specific application wouldn't work on the Eos.

App Store start? Huh? I'm going to guess that you're asking when the App Catalog (Palm's webOS application store) will be open, which will be day one. There should be at several apps in there.

Now this one I really don't understand. If you click the link in the preceding answer, you'll get an idea about a few of the applications that will be on it. Also the forum members have pooled their information and come up with this list of confirmed/plausible webOS applications.

Applications for webOS will also be coded in HTML, Javascript, and CSS, if that's what you were trying to ask.

Uh, maybe. They're more concerned with the Pre right now.

does it support word & pdf files??????
    Assuming that's what the Documents to Go and Adobe Reader icons are about, then I'll give you a yes.
    "'Form follows function' — that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    follow this link for a photo etc

Palm Eos: super-thin, 3G, and headed to AT&T?
    RJuhl
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
  5.    #5  
    i think the cpu is platform TI-OMAP 3430 & arm-cortex! yes??????
    EOS sell by at&t!!!!!
    but why is not more picture & video in you tube for it??????????????
    classic application wouldn't work on the Eos?????? realy?? why!!! but EOS use web os!
    thank alot guys
    Rappix, calm down pal. One punctuation point per question is all we need. Also, complete sentences make it much easier to decioher.

i think the cpu is platform TI-OMAP 3430 & arm-cortex! yes??????
    The safe assumption is yes, though probably not as high-speed as the Pre.

EOS sell by at&t!!!!!
    So says the rumor.

but why is not more picture & video in you tube for it??????????????
    Because nobody's leaked anything more than the image from Engadget. It's the same reason I have no ice cream in my freezer - I haven't bought any.

classic application wouldn't work on the Eos?????? realy?? why!!! but EOS use web os!
    Nobody said that.
    "'Form follows function' — that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
  7.    #7  
    when palm sent more info for EOS????????????????????????????????????????????
    thanks............................
    Is English everyone's first language? Even though the board is in English, that doesn't necessarily mean everyone who comes here is American, British, Australian or Canadian(and anywhere else English is the main language). So they may not be completely familiar with grammar and sentence structure.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    when palm sent more info for EOS????????????????????????????????????????????
    thanks............................
    Okay, seriously, I'm beginning to think you're toying with me. You only need one '?' to denote a question. Multiple '?' won't make it any more of a question than a single one. It's not an exclamation point.

As for your question, I'm going to guess you're asking when Palm will tell us more, and the answer is "Nobody knows." Palm hasn't even acknowledged rumors of the Eos, let alone when they'll be talking about it.
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    hi guys!!
    when it release ????
    what cpu use?????
    i can't find some pic & video for it!!! can you find???
    does it support word & pdf files?????? i need more info for it
    ................................................................................
    thanks alot guys
    ok wow learn how to speak...any language...moving on to your questions

what i'm going to say is quoted directly from the link i'll put up two posts from now (stupid rules)
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    basically its a dumbed down pre being sold on att at launch (fail, less plan performance for more $) google "palm eos" and theres a RUMORED photo of it. the appstore will be available immediately just like on pre. basically forget about this phone, stick with pre, and sprint (best plans for your money)
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Palm Eos: Information from Answers.com

"The Palm Eos (known internally as the Pixie) is a rumored[1] multimedia smartphone under development by Palm, Inc. It is believed to be the successor to the Palm Centro and would be Palm's second webOS device, after the Palm Pre. It has been speculated[2] that the smartphone will be released in the fall of 2009.

Specifications

Unlike the Pre, the Eos is believed to have a candybar form factor. Alleged AT&T internal documents show that the device weighs 100 g, posesses a 320x400 TFT display with a capacitive touchscreen, and is equipped with Wi-Fi, GPS, and a 1150 mAh removable battery. The phone will be capable of 4 hours of 3G talk time and will feature a Qualcomm chipset rather than the OMAP chipset found in the Pre. It will posess a 2 megapixel fixed focus digital camera, along with GPS with SUPL.

The Eos is expected to retail for US$349 in unlocked form.[3] AT&T is expected to be the launch carrier."
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    Is English everyone's first language? Even though the board is in English, that doesn't necessarily mean everyone who comes here is American, British, Australian or Canadian(and anywhere else English is the main language). So they may not be completely familiar with grammar and sentence structure.
    if you look at all his posts, this dudes not ESL, hes an ******

assuming hes a dude.

oh and i looked at your signature there...this forum is for pre owners.
    Last edited by natequeen; 08/09/2009 at 06:38 PM. Reason: left last statement out by accident
    Quote Originally Posted by natequeen View Post
    This forum is identified as follows:

TreoCentral.com > Other Devices > Future Palm Devices > Palm Eos / Pixie (Castle)

Using your logic, no one should be posting in this forum since the Eos/Pixie hasn't been released.

Everyone should be welcome to post in these forums.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by natequeen View Post
    On what basis do you make this statement. For starters the post is in Future Palm Devices > Palm Eos / Pixie (Castle) and besides that, I have never noticed any rule requiring ownership of particular device before participating.

Edit: Sorry to be repetitive. Did not see Turbo's post befor responding.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    Show me a language that does not use complete sentences or uses more than 2 question marks per sentence.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011