Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    does anyone know what 'Contact sync with AT&T Address Book ' means?
    it's listed in the specs and it's unfamiliar to me-even as an att user.
    thanx
    Quote Originally Posted by UntidyGuy View Post
    I've already become bored with the Eos concept and am moving on.
    You should change your avatar then.
    Quote Originally Posted by UntidyGuy View Post
    I've already become bored with the Eos concept and am moving on.
    What a helpful comment.

Kita, I'm going to guess that AT&T Address Book will be in some way related to their mobile backup service.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    thanx for the comment Derek.
    since they seem to be using it as a selling point, (or enough to 'leak') i thought someone would know the details. i guess we have to wait and see!
    AT&T (formerly SBC) uses yahoo mail and PIM. I would assume that Eos will sync to the cloud similar to the Pre. Just a guess.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Apparently the AT&T Address Book is an online backup resource for AT&T customers with a compatible phone.
    AT&T Mobile Backup - FAQs
    Apple has MobileMe, Nokia has Ovi, and at lease *some* AT&T devices will have AT&T Address Book.
    I love my Centro so I can only imagine how a Centro like phone with webOS would be. Sounds like a great combo to me, especially hitting a lower price than the Pre.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo