1.    #1  
    Saw this on , jump ahead to 3:42 on the video.
    Thanks for the link hparsons. I also listened to the Windows 7 info.

Nice Link.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    I'm doubting very much it's a ruse and I'm also pretty confident they always intended to build it.

If I were to spin a conspiracy theory, I'd say AT&T leaked it to keep people from moving to sprint.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieter Bohn View Post
    I'm doubting very much it's a ruse and I'm also pretty confident they always intended to build it.

If I were to spin a conspiracy theory, I'd say AT&T leaked it to keep people from moving to sprint.
    I tend to agree. Even the "co host" seemed to dismiss the ruse theory; however, it was an interesting thought. The idea of a "free market sampling" was interesting though.

FWIW, I've been talking about the Pre since January. My wife loves her Centro, and had very much of a "Oh, that's nice" attitude.

Now, her interest is piqued. There are those that really liked the smaller formfactor on the Centro.
    Well, the Pre is similar to the Centro in size, except for the slider. So unless you care about thickness, I'd say there's no great advantage to the Eos over the Pre.
    good call... maybe just to keep the idea hot... WebOS the next best thing, will it eer see the light of day
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Grace View Post
    Well, the Pre is similar to the Centro in size, except for the slider. So unless you care about thickness, I'd say there's no great advantage to the Eos over the Pre.
    +1! I've seen some side by side comparisons and the Pre looks smaller than the Centro in every comparison. I think it's even as thin as the centro as well. If they made the Eos, the only benefit would be a thinner form factor, the other dimensions wouldn't be any smaller.
    Some may not like a slider keyboard but a front facing one ala traditional Treo/Centro. Price would be an important point too.
    I believe this is real