1.    #1  
    Anyone who has been folowing the Pre knows how hard it has been to get info on the device. We still don't have a price. Plam has a total grip on info coming out of there company (leaks, etc). So what the hell???? How did all of this inof on this next webOs phone get dumped so quickly.

IS this really all true? Was this a planned leak? Viral marketing ??
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
    Don't presume we're hearing or seeing anything their viral marketing group does not want us to know.
    AT&T has an incentive to leak that they have their own webOS device coming - to minimize the loss of customers to Sprint.
    Could be AT&T, could be that it's a different OEM manufacturer than the Pre, with looser security, could just be one rogue employee who wanted to make a splash. But I doubt Palm wanted this news to come out before the Pre was released.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    How do we know they didn't do this to shut people up about "when's the Pre going to be released", LOL!

Seriously, this may be a rumor still. Has it really been confirmed that this is legit?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Absolutely The Phone Diva, the very same thought occurred to me as I was reading this thread. The number of postings about the Pre must have dropped overnight.
  7.    #7  
    it could be ..... it;s all still rumor. Right now, it really doesn't "Add up"
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.