1.    #1  
    My 650 stopped copying pictures from device to card, after many months of use. I can send pictures from device to another phone. I can take pictures to the card, and read and write to the card in a card reader. I can see the pictures on the card while in the device, and see pictures in the device. Anyone know how to solve this? If reinstallation of software, what do I reinstall? If I reinstall, will I lose the pictures on the device? I tried looking for the device pictures with Zlauncher to copy and paste, but I could not find them. Anyone know if they are accessible and where they are? Thank you for any help.
    I'm confused. What has stopped? The ability to move pictures from internal memory to the SD card or the fact that the Treo used to automatically save a taken picture to the card and now doesn't?

If it is the latter -- open Pics and Videos and select the card icon. This shows the pictures on the card -- but also tells the camera to save pictures to the card. This setting stays in place until a soft reset -- then it defaults back to internal memory and you have to go reset it again. . . . . . .

Cheers, Perry.
  3.    #3  
    When the device takes a picture and stores it on the device, the pictures on the device cannot be copied to the SD card. (Media/CopytoCard). Pictures can be captured directly to the card, but not moved from device to card. When I receive a picture in a message, it can be saved to the card.