1.    #1  
    Does anyone have any suggestions to permanently stop the buzzing? I did the tin foil trick which seems to work for a week or so but the buzzing always returns. Any suggestions? Thanks
    I think you should investigate your situation a bit more. If the tin foil does the trick, there must be a reason why it stops after a week. Use more tinfoil? I dunno.
    The first time I did the tin foil I still got buzzing. I recently did it again with more and it seems to have gone away!
    Treo 600 GSM
    I assume you're refering to to the screen flickering and buzzing on the laptop/desktop computers?

Cause if so, that would be a huge help for me, i'm always getting at work, at home, so bad when I have the data connected that I have to put it on the other side of my desk to keep it away from any of the periferials (sp)
    Treo 650... 2 broken screens, doesn't sync well, and a jacked up audio jack, but it's still better than anything i've seen so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by cheetahjeremy
    I assume you're refering to to the screen flickering and buzzing on the laptop/desktop computers?

Cause if so, that would be a huge help for me, i'm always getting at work, at home, so bad when I have the data connected that I have to put it on the other side of my desk to keep it away from any of the periferials (sp)
    I think he means the speaker buzzing problem. I don't know what you're referring to..... your laptop display will flicker when your treo is near it?
    Try doing a Battery Disconnect Reset. Sometime's that will fix the buzzing...
    http://kb.palmone.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=PalmSupportKB,ts=Palm_External2001,case=obj(887)#batterydisconnect

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about