1.    #1  
    I'm using the Vaja T-65 with the belt-clip.

The tiny retaining tab (that's retracted by the release button on top of the clip) of the Ultra Clip gets worn out after about 8-9 months. Then, the case can (and does) easily pop out when sitting in a car (and the case is at 90 deg to the clip).

Is there a belt clip that will work with the Ultra Tab (on the T-65) that has the retaining tab made out of metal? That will be a more reliable product, IMO.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad
    I'm using the Vaja T-65 with the belt-clip.

The tiny retaining tab (that's retracted by the release button on top of the clip) of the Ultra Clip gets worn out after about 8-9 months. Then, the case can (and does) easily pop out when sitting in a car (and the case is at 90 deg to the clip).

Is there a belt clip that will work with the Ultra Tab (on the T-65) that has the retaining tab made out of metal? That will be a more reliable product, IMO.
    If there is, then sign me up! I've been through three of those dang clips in the year I've had my case!!!
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
  3.    #3  
    Did you have to buy these? Or did Vaja send you the replacements?
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
  4.    #4  
    Vaja sent me a free replacement. This should last long enough before I upgrade the phone to the next bleeding edge Treo (Palm OS!!)
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM