1.    #1  
    Hi all, Im new to this forum...I have just purchased a tree 650 and have a few issues with the Synchronization..... When I load the CD on my comp it runs fine... then i hook my phone through USB to the comp and it asks me for my Phones password to complete sync..... I have called cingular and they have no clue why it does that....

Another issue I am having is with my Memory card... I purchased a 1gb SD card to store music on it. When I go to play the music through Real Player on my phone, it plays fine, but the phone will turn off sparatically when i change tracks.... it will also turn off my phone whhen i try and look at the files on the card....

anyone else have problems like this????? thanks for any responses
    Quote Originally Posted by walkman invader
    Hi all, Im new to this forum...I have just purchased a tree 650 and have a few issues with the Synchronization..... When I load the CD on my comp it runs fine... then i hook my phone through USB to the comp and it asks me for my Phones password to complete sync..... I have called cingular and they have no clue why it does that....
    Welcome. I think it is a security feature...you should only have to enter in the password once. After that, you should be ok?

Another issue I am having is with my Memory card... I purchased a 1gb SD card to store music on it. When I go to play the music through Real Player on my phone, it plays fine, but the phone will turn off sparatically when i change tracks.... it will also turn off my phone whhen i try and look at the files on the card....
    I don't use real player...I like ptunes (and streaming different stations.) Maybe someone else can help.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    Welcome. I think it is a security feature...you should only have to enter in the password once. After that, you should be ok?

I don't use real player...I like ptunes (and streaming different stations.) Maybe someone else can help.

thanks for the welcome and the help.... I figured out the password thing, but as for my music, its very wierd. I can assign the mp3's from the card as ringtones for each individual number on my phone and it is fine, but when i try and play the songs in full, it resets... i might try that Ptunes, u can play mp3's on that or is it just for streaming music?
    thanks for the welcome and the help.... I figured out the password thing, but as for my music, its very wierd. I can assign the mp3's from the card as ringtones for each individual number on my phone and it is fine, but when i try and play the songs in full, it resets... i might try that Ptunes, u can play mp3's on that or is it just for streaming music?
    You can play music AND stream internet radio. It's kind of nice too because if you get a channel from someplace like www.treobits.com you can then bookmark it...very nice feature.
    The only thing that separates the men from the boys...is the lessons they learn.
    www.planetmills.com