1.    #1  
    is there a 3rd party program for the t650 that can send messages from treo to treo over bluetooth?
    This is a bit cheesy, but you should be able to type something in the "Memo" app and then choose send -> Bluetooth from the menu.

LG VX9800
    Motorola HS-850
    Linksys USBBT100
    Mobile Crossing BT GPS

(R.I.P.)
    VZW Treo 650
    Treo Side Case
    search the bluetooth forum. I remember seeing a couple of apps for this being talked about when the 650 was fairly new
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    search the bluetooth forum. I remember seeing a couple of apps for this being talked about when the 650 was fairly new
    unfortunatly no program seems to be actually reliably working, blueboard, and bluechat from what i can tell are updated for the t650 and if they are meant to be used on the t650 should be on the CD but i can't for the life of me find it anywhere on my t650 cd

http://kb.palmone.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=PalmSupportKB,ts=Palm_External2001,case=obj(14560) mentions it was updated this september and involves the t650
    Quote Originally Posted by naturefreak85
    if they are meant to be used on the t650 should be on the CD but i can't for the life of me find it anywhere on my t650 cd
    What?

I use a lot of software that didn't come on CD. This is true with all my CPU devices.
    Here are a few bluetooth messaging apps:

Mobiluck
    Meeting Point
    CrowdSurfer
    Nokia Sensor

Some of these are Symbian or Java-only apps.
    I tryed
    InkStorm
    MeetingPoint
    Triconnect
    but only the first one seems to work for me...
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by fasuin
    I tryed
    InkStorm
    MeetingPoint
    Triconnect
    but only the first one seems to work for me...
    where do you download inkstorm, I have searched for it and can't seem to find it, i found a website called trumpetsoft, but that website doesn't load, so I'm at a dead end
  9.    #9  
    What?

I use a lot of software that didn't come on CD. This is true with all my CPU devices.
    What I was saying is according to Palm Bluechat and Blueboard should work with the treo's and that software should be on the CD's that came with the Treo's it was on the Sprint CD when the treo was first released at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by naturefreak85
    it was on the Sprint CD when the treo was first released at least.
    I received one of the first units and it wasn't on mine sprint CD
  11.    #11  
    I received one of the first units and it wasn't on mine sprint CD

according to this review it was
    try using google :-)
    instorm palm works
    BlueChat does NOT work on the Treo 650, no matter what anyone says.. It doesn't find other peers. And it takes quite a procedure to remove it. Warm reset, delete, soft reset. I think I managed to delete it from the Palm Launcher but suffered a ZLauncher preferences loss when it immediately crashed, but at least BlueChat was *gone*. Restored the prefs, no problem.

Don't install it.