Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by g550guy
    i just opened a fusemail acct.....not impressed with speed--7 min to get email. with fastmail it was 30 sec last week....what happened to fastmail?
    I just did the same and so far I'm not impressed with the speed. I like all the features, but I've become used to instant delivery from FastMail. Maybe Everyone.net is better.
    fusemail gets faster after a day or so
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    why is that? curious...its gone from 7 min to 3 min in las few hours
    the more you use it the more often it polls your "fused" accounts
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    I actually read this somewhere on the FuseMail site. I'm trying to find it again.
    Fastmail has been working for me, I just keep the fusemail and aim accounts as backup.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    Fastmail has been working for me, I just keep the fusemail and aim accounts as backup.
    semper fi and happy belated birthday marine....your fastmail didn't slow down this weekend?
    Quote Originally Posted by g550guy
    semper fi and happy belated birthday marine....your fastmail didn't slow down this weekend?
    Thanks...no problems with fastmail in probably a month or two. Gotta have a back up plan though.

If I had more time to research it, I would set up my own email server at my house.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

I am back to my paid Fastmail account. I haven't had a problem for a couple of months now. My email gets forwarded from my domain name - to Gmail - to Fastmail. In case Fastmail has a problem in the future, my Chatter app has a Gmail pop account just in case I need it.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12