1.    #1  
    I just got my SE 662 a few days ago and I love it . . . except for the fact that it pinches my ear to the point that I can't wear it anymore. I'm hoping that I'm just not wearing it right, but I've tried everything I can think of. Any tips on positioning it on your ear?

Or may I just have big ears . Since the ear clip is detachable, does anyone sell a larger ear clip?

Thanks,

Mark
    One would expect that rotating the ear clip as far around the ear as possible would be the most stable and comfortable but it is not. I have found that if I put the clip as far around as possible and shake my head the headphone flops around. If I rotate the clip back a bit it I can shake my head like a wet dog and it won't move. It is also more comfortable in this position. I also find that rotating the headphone itself just a tiny amount makes a huge difference in comfort. I can wear mine for hours with no problem and even forget I have it on but if I rotate it just a couple of degrees from there it hurts after a couple of minutes.

Good luck finding your best position.