1.    #1  
    I'm new to getting my e-mails of my Treo 650. I've downloaded Chatter, but I'm not sure where to start.

I like the idea of "push" and IMAP, but I'm not sure if I know the difference!

Where do I start?
    well you start and end at Chatter :0) Its the only one that supports true push email and the developer is awesome. No need to look much farther. Install and test it out for yourself. There is a Chatter forum here.
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 11/12/2005 at 11:31 PM. Reason: added link to forum
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    Make sure to download the manual. It's pretty straight forward.
    In case your IMAP server doesn't support Chatter email's push method, you can also try with www.mcommunitas.com, a vendor that provides true push email and synchronization of calendar, contacts and tasks for individuals (as opposed to Blackberry/Visto/Seven/etc who mainly cater for corporations).

Good luck!
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for the help guys.

I've already got Chatter on my Treo, and my e-mail provider (everyone.net) provides IMAP.

Do I need to set up an e-mail (IMAP) account with Chatter to get the "push"?

Also, how do I get from POP3 to IMAP?
    There's a wizard in the newer Chatter's that includes everyone.net and does all the setup for you.

Marc