Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Forgive me if this is repetitive but I searched and couldn't find a relevant thread. If the thread belongs elsewhere, point me in the rt. direction and I'll repost there and delete here.

Problem 1:
    I have a Treo 650 w/Documents to Go v7.005 (923). After installation, I noticed it already did some kind of sync. However, the files that appear aren't files per se. They appear to be parts of other files and some even look like some signature blocks from emails. I can't find any settings that initiated this sync or how I would easily delete the files now on the Treo. I don't even know where they're really from. Right now I've got DTG configured to do nothing.

Problem 2:
    When I click on one of the files in the list, DTG starts to open the file and then performs a soft reset.

What files do I need to delete to safely get rid of DTG? Is there something more than just deleting DTG under "info" from the main screen? What about these data files and the word and excel viewers or will they delete along with it?

Finally, does DTG really work or should I look at something else?

Suggestions and comments please.

Thanks!

Mark
    On the desktop- open DTG and from the help menu choose "reinstall handheld" components. And allow everything to be installed with the exception of the UK fonts. See if that fixes the problem.
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Thank you for your reply.

Is that to solve the crashing and soft reset or the strange files that resulted from the initial sync?

Regardless, there is no reinstall handheld components under help. there is a reinstall handheld apps under tools. however, that doesn't have any UK fonts. the only choices are: Documents, Word to Go, Sheet to go, Slideshow to go, Word to go font package and two unchecked options for chinese fonts.

thanks.