1.    #1  
    Is there a product out there (besides Good) that will push out calendar and contacts changes? Items are added to my calendar while I am out on the road and I need that information when I need to set an appointment or make a flight that was not on my original agenda. There are only two of us here that use the Treo so I cannot justify the price of Good. I also take my laptop with me so using the desktop client that comes with wireless sync (I am on Verizon) is not really a good option either.

Thanks,

Tim
    Hi, Tim

Take a look at this m-Communitas company at www.mcommunitas.com, a vendor that provides true push email and synchronization of calendar, contacts and tasks for individuals (as opposed to Blackberry/Visto/Seven/etc who mainly cater for corporations).

They run the forwarding servers for you, can synchronize email, calendar, contacts and tasks real-time for you and have launched with very affordable monthly fees ($14/month).

Good luck!

Josep
    You can also maybe try Schedule World, but I haven't had any luck getting it actually working.. But it has a Java GUI interface for adding/editing calendar and address information which syncs with sync4j clients, all of this for free.

Try it out if you have time and see if it works for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by jbori
    Hi, Tim

Take a look at this m-Communitas company at www.mcommunitas.com
    Might tell them that their website is horribly broken.
  5.    #5  
    Thank you. I have checked into it and this may be a good option.

Tim