Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 42
  1.    #1  
    Almost ready. Im looking for an additional handful of people to test. If you would like to beta test please go here and let me know. Pics of plugin available on site.

    http://sivilsoft.blogspot.com/
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sivil
    Almost ready. Im looking for an additional handful of people to test. If you would like to beta test please go here and let me know. Pics of plugin available on site.

    http://sivilsoft.blogspot.com/
    Nice. I've been thinking it would be nice to have a news app like 4cast. Two questions: can I run this plugin alongside 4cast? Second, can I run the app without using the plugin?

    Thanks
  3. BenJoeM's Avatar
    Posts
    786 Posts
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    #3  
    I would love to test
  4.    #4  
    Nice. I've been thinking it would be nice to have a news app like 4cast. Two questions: can I run this plugin alongside 4cast? Second, can I run the app without using the plugin?

    You can run it along side 4cast. Its a seperate plugin and should be fine.

    I guess I can make a standalone version if you dont want to use the plugin.
  5. #5  
    I would love to test
  6.    #6  
    BenJoe,

    PM me your email address.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sivil
    You can run it along side 4cast. Its a seperate plugin and should be fine.

    I guess I can make a standalone version if you dont want to use the plugin.
    We'll see what everyone else thinks. But, to me, it would be great to have a standalone news app that automatically downloads on a periodic basis. That way, like 4cast, when you want the information you don't have to wait for the internet to connect.

    That reminds me, can the download be coordinated with 4cast so it retrieves all the info at the same time?

    Anyway, if you need more testers sign me up.
  8. #8  
    Hi Chris,

    I'd love to test. I also helped with and tested your Commute plugin for 2Day. If you need my email again please let me know.
    [offtopic]Your Paypal donation button on your Geocities homepage doesn't work at all [/offtopic]
  9.    #9  
    First public beta available here.... http://sivilsoft.blogspot.com/
  10.    #10  
    new version available

    http://sivilsoft.blogspot.com/
  11. #11  
    Will this work as a ZLauncher Plug-in? It would be great if so.

    Thanks,

    Al
  12. #12  
    When/how is this supposed to update in 2day (as a plug-in) to display the next headline? Is it supposed to scroll (like a news ticker .. that will be cool!)?

    Currently, it shows a new headline when the cursor enters or leaves the plugin line in 2day.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  13. #13  
    working great use it about 3 0r 4 times a day very stable


    Fred
  14.    #14  
    When/how is this supposed to update in 2day (as a plug-in) to display the next headline? Is it supposed to scroll (like a news ticker .. that will be cool!)?
    For best results, set the scroll to a few seconds (or whatever you like) in the 2day plugin prefs screen. If you dont set the scroll you should still see a news story.

    Is your plugin field blank? Did you refresh the news yet?
  15.    #15  
    Will this work as a ZLauncher Plug-in? It would be great if so.
    Its not compatible with Zlauncher at this moment, I guess I could look into it.
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sivil
    For best results, set the scroll to a few seconds (or whatever you like) in the 2day plugin prefs screen. If you dont set the scroll you should still see a news story.
    I forgot about that setting in 2day. It is refreshing fine now (although a scrolling ticker tape type display will still be very cool...).

    Thanks.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  17. #17  
    any way to have it use a web browser other than blazer?
  18.    #18  
    any way to have it use a web browser other than blazer?
    which browser do you have in mind? I will take a look.
  19. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sivil
    Its not compatible with Zlauncher at this moment, I guess I could look into it.
    I think a ZLauncher plugin would rock!
  20. #20  
    web pro, avantgo, etc. not sure what other browsers people are using...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions