1.    #1  
    Just got this, looks real nice. Will be posting a review this weekend.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16875557001
    Last edited by dean2526; 11/11/2005 at 09:27 PM.
    That's pretty slick looking. Would go perfect on my dashboard. Can you post some pics also. I'm interested in getting one. Thanks!
  3.    #3  
    Will post pics tomorrow, but just a few first impressions.

Small and compact, VERY slick looking (looks like a mini stingray)
    Blue LED lights at night are very nice and easy to read.
    Pairs flawlessly w/650, and no problems/delays making/getting calls.
    Picks up calls in progress when getting into car w/no problems.
    Volume is somewhat low, as it gets a little hard to hear at highway speeds. Although my volume only goes to 08 (not 10 as logic would dictate...have to check on that)
    There is an annoying low volume, high pitched whine when a call is progress, which you get used to, to an extent. dont know if it's a defect in mine or just something to live with.
    Call ID works (number only)
    Downloads your speed dial list to phone, with names. Nice.
    Call quality seems good (except for the whine)
    The cig. lighter holder/mount didn't come with the unit as promised. Trying to get it.

Overall, I'm pretty impressed with it, especially as it is the ONLY caller ID plug n play kit I could find.
    Quote Originally Posted by dean2526
    Will post pics tomorrow, but just a few first impressions.

Small and compact, VERY slick looking (looks like a mini stingray)
    Blue LED lights at night are very nice and easy to read.
    Pairs flawlessly w/650, and no problems/delays making/getting calls.
    Picks up calls in progress when getting into car w/no problems.
    Volume is somewhat low, as it gets a little hard to hear at highway speeds. Although my volume only goes to 08 (not 10 as logic would dictate...have to check on that)
    There is an annoying low volume, high pitched whine when a call is progress, which you get used to, to an extent. dont know if it's a defect in mine or just something to live with.
    Call ID works (number only)
    Downloads your speed dial list to phone, with names. Nice.
    Call quality seems good (except for the whine)
    The cig. lighter holder/mount didn't come with the unit as promised. Trying to get it.

Overall, I'm pretty impressed with it, especially as it is the ONLY caller ID plug n play kit I could find.

Cool.thx for the info. Looking forward to the rest of your review. Quick question..can you plug an external mic? I noticed the mic is intergrated with the system.
    Any update on this. Is it working as expected? Ever solve the volume or buzzing issues? Considering this unit but may not buy it unless I hear more.
  6.    #6  
    I sent it back, I couldn't get the cig. lighter holder/mount.