Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    I have a question for the people with Zlauncher. I have this wallpaper loaded on my Treo 650 and I cannot figure out where it is or how to delete it. Let's say I am in my Takephone application and then I press the home buttom to get to Zlauncher. This very brief loading screen for my Gant theme flashes on the screen before the icons of my category are loaded.

Also, if I am previewing a back image in my Zlauncher manager, the same screen, described above, flashes before the image is previewed. Is this a loading screen for zlauncher or an actual wallpaper? Besides the two images loaded in my BackImages folder, there is nothing else.

....any insight?
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    Update: When I take my SD card out, the screen does not appear when loading zlauncher. You would think that whatever the screen is, it would be on the SD Card. No go....took most stuff off the SD card and reloaded it only to experience the same screen....
    I think it's built into the theme itself, so you would have to modify the theme to get rid of it.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."