1.    #1  
    What's the best way to get Sirius on the Treo? I was going to record using Replay. It's a good program, but it's not very reliable.

What do you guys think?
    That's gonna be tough unless you some how copy or "download" the show someway and play it on your phone... currently you can not recieve the entertainment, sports, and news stations of Sirius via the internet so any way you listen to it on your treo it will NOT be live.
    Last edited by Bad Ash; 11/11/2005 at 10:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewTreo
    What's the best way to get Sirius on the Treo? I was going to record using Replay. It's a good program, but it's not very reliable.

What do you guys think?
    I'm pretty sure your not going to find a Howard Stern feed on Replay, I should know I have been looking for one

Replay Radio deals more with AM radio jocks like DR Laura or Michael Savage...

Post if you find different....
    Click for Free iPod Nano or better. - really works!
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Magohn
    I'm pretty sure your not going to find a Howard Stern feed on Replay, I should know I have been looking for one

Replay Radio deals more with AM radio jocks like DR Laura or Michael Savage...

Post if you find different....
    If you can hear it on your computer, Replay Radio can record it as an mp3.
    Since Stern is a Treo user maybe they'll find a way.
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewTreo
    If you can hear it on your computer, Replay Radio can record it as an mp3.
    Thats the problem. You cant hear it on your PC. Go do a search on places like 'Shoutcast'. Stern is very aggressive at protecting his stuff. You wont find a feed to play in Replay Radio, doesnt exist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magohn
    Thats the problem. You cant hear it on your PC. Go do a search on places like 'Shoutcast'. Stern is very aggressive at protecting his stuff. You wont find a feed to play in Replay Radio, doesnt exist.
    Actually you can... theres always at least 2-3 Stern shoutcast channels up at any given time... I listen to them daily.

http://yp.shoutcast.com/directory/?s=howard%20stern
    Wow. I stand corrected ...cool
    Are these legit?
    I believe as a Sirius subscriber that you get access to their content on the web correct?

OK - I signed up for a free 3 day pass. Looks like the streams are in windows media streaming audio format. Are there any streaming players for the Treo 650 that have this codec available? I think we may be out of luck unless there are or finding a shoutcast channel up as mentioned above.

Steve