1.    #1  
    So I've tried some 3rd party apps and the built-in keyguard function but haven't found the option I am looking for in them. I'm hoping to find an app that will turn on keyguard immediately when I hit the red phone button OR if I forget, keyguard will turn on by itself after a selectable number of minutes (not seconds like the built-in). Any advice would be appreciated.
    My Treo's Stats:
    650 Unlocked/Unbranded GSM <br>1.71 Firmware w/ 1.20 ENA
    Carrier: Cingular
    Current BT Headset: Treo Wireless
    GPS: TomTom5 + BT338
    Maybe I am misunderstanding, but the built-in keyguard works as you describe for me. I can push the red button and have it come on instantly, or it will come on after the screen "times out", which is at least somewhat configurable in prefs...but not many options. Also, you can press alt+redbutton to turn it on instantly, regardless of your keyguard settings.
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the reply. Yeah the built-in keyguard is almost perfect for me but the short time outs are what bug me. I'd like to be able to configure the time out for 10 min for example which I've seen a 3rd party app do but then I wasn't able to activate keyguard by pushing the red phone button.
    My Treo's Stats:
    How about if you push opt+redbutton?
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  5.    #5  
    Good question....I'll load up one of the 3rd party apps and give it a try.
    My Treo's Stats: