1.    #1  
    I had the 180.

Moved up to a Sprint 300.

Then to a Sprint 600.

And then to a GSM 600.

And now I'm done. No more Treos for me. The hinge on my 300 snapped off. The speaker on my 600 stopped working, the touchscreen would be completely off calibration just a few minutes after fixing it, and the screen was covered in white spots.

I traded my unlocked GSM 600 for a slightly used Siemens SX66 with a guy on Craigslist. The screen is enormous and beautiful, the keys are much more broad and easier to type on, and the whole thing is much more powerful. I've got WiFi!

So, thanks for all the help along the way, fellow Treonauts, but I'm done.
    Well, there is still a place for you in the 'other handhelds'. :-)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

I've had my 600 since the first week I was able to buy one from handspring's site. I've had some problems (this is my 3rd one), but my carrier replaced my other problem phones for free, and all in all the use I've gotten out of the phone outweighs any problems I had.

Good luck with whatever you decide to buy. It's your money and ultimately you have to get what works for you.

I have to admit...that one Verizon Windows phone looks NICE (forget the model).
    Deacon
    Computer Programmer/Law Student
    T700p <-- 600
    Quote Originally Posted by g27dotnet

So, thanks for all the help along the way, fellow Treonauts, but I'm done.
    So please hang around a bit, and give us the initial impressions, and some follow ups. How fast does it feel? Is it smooth and easy to get stuff done the way you want, or do you run in to a lot of irritations? Can you use it easily with one hand? Do you have to reboot or reset it often (or ever)? Are you adding a lot of software, or does the included OS take pretty good care of you?
    MTT
    Handspring Visor, Palm V, HS Treo 180, HS Treo 90, P1 Treo 600, P1 Treo 650, Palm Treo 700p... still hanging tough with Palm OS
    Quote Originally Posted by g27dotnet
    I traded my unlocked GSM 600 for a slightly used Siemens SX66 with a guy on Craigslist. The screen is enormous and beautiful, the keys are much more broad and easier to type on, and the whole thing is much more powerful. I've got WiFi!
    I just made the jump to the 6600. I am waiting for it in the mail. I needed a bigger screen for what I did and I needed the wifi option (via the sd card but I'll manage). Hopefully you will contribute in the Other Handheld threads.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

T2GUNGHO, what kind of deal did Sprint give you on the PPC-6600 if you don't mind sharing
    thanks