Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad
    Why the heck do they hide this in a KB article!! All patches and updates should be right on a "Downloads" page.
    I totally agree. Dataviz should have sent an email to all registered users with the patch attached. I am thankful every day for Treocentral and all of the users here who keep on top of these things and make sure the rest of us know about them.
    Zane
    ok, i have another question DTG8 is still unable to open some pdf files "Unexpected error occured Error Number: 0x1F6" the same file can be opened using palmpdf what gives?
    Treoing & Loving it
    PalmPDF is the cat's meow. I would not have upgraded to DTG 8 if I had known about PalmPDF at that time.

PalmPDF displays data filled-in in PDF forms, DTG does not.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    I am also happy with PalmPDF also. Another available free option is mobile Gmail's ability to view pdf attachments.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Quote Originally Posted by heberman
    I am also happy with PalmPDF also. Another available free option is mobile Gmail's ability to view pdf attachments.
    And the mobile gmail pdf viewer works well and it's free.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    "mobile gmail pdf viewer" what's that?
    http://www.google.com/glm/gmail

I guess if you have any PDF attachments, it will render it on the web page in Blazer.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY
    Anyone else have this problem?

I am experiencing a problem with my registered copy DocumentToGo Version 8 that did not happen with version 7. I am using a Sprint Treo 650.

Whenever I move the DTG application to my SD card (using the either the latest Tech Tool or the Manage Application option from within DTG on my Treo), on the next HotSync DTG wants to reinstall DGraphConverter.PRC, DTTFonts.PDB, and PDFToGo.PRC. After the applications are reinstalled, the Treo resets as soon as the HotSync completes.

Ever get an answer to this?

thanks,
    Dan Finn
    Verizon 700wx
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY
    Anyone else have this problem?

I have been able to get a successful HotSync if I delete those three files from the C:\Program Files\palmOne\’name’\Install directory as soon as the HotSync places them there. I do this during the HotSync before they have a chance to be installed to the Treo.

Does this stop it from happening from then on, or does it try to reinstall it every time thereafter and you need to be quick on the deletion of those files?

thanks,
    Dan Finn
    Verizon 700wx
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678