1.    #1  
    Next questions. What is the best voice dialing program for the Treo 650 available now? When I purchased my Treo I read an article that said none of the current apps were satisfactory in this regard yet. Has that picture change 6 months later?

Please excuse my ignorance and thanks in advance for any input and help one might decide to provide.
    VoiceSignal VoiceDial is a great product. I have never had any problems with recognition from it. There is a free trial, you should try it out.
    I think it is pretty much useless if it doesn't work with bluetooth... Imagine pressing the button on your bluetooth headset, saying a name, and having it dial without taking the phone out of your pocket... that is what I call functionality...

Also the fact that palm has the nerve to charge you for technology that is standard on the cheapest of cell phones is rediculous...
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblink1975
    I think it is pretty much useless if it doesn't work with bluetooth... Imagine pressing the button on your bluetooth headset, saying a name, and having it dial without taking the phone out of your pocket... that is what I call functionality...

Also the fact that palm has the nerve to charge you for technology that is standard on the cheapest of cell phones is rediculous...
    Agreed. This would make using the BT great!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    I'm not one of the quick-complainers. I have handled all the bumps in stride and really think my Treo is very cool. However, the bluetooth issues really stink. The lack of voice dial support is a big negative for me. Also, it is really annoying to have to press a button up to three times to get my phone to turn on. Of course, I can correct that problem but then I'd have to constantly be changing my bluetooth settings. I think this is literally the only thing that bothers me about the Treo. All the other nags either have work-arounds or are too minor to impact my productivity.