Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    Is anybody interested in getting together in the Maryland/DC area to share experiences with the Treo? I know it is a million times easier to use this forum but some of us still need a hands on experience to figure out some of our problems. If anyone knows of a group already started or is interested in starting one lets communicate.
    There is a DC Palm Users group that meets routinely. I'll see if I can find the web info and will update this post.

[Edit] Okay, so it's not as active as I thought. . Anyway, here is the URL, www.dcpug.interpug.com/
    I live in Baltimore, MD
    This is the site I originally meant, http://www.cpcug.org/.
    Might be interesting, buy how about US out in the Virginia Subberbs (just moved from Columbia MD). Maybe a nice central DC (metro accessible) meeting spot?
    Count me in as a Treo 650 user in the MD/DC area. However, I agree that an online forum is more efficient that a local user group.
    Prio Treo
    Unlocked Unbranded Treo 650 on T-Mobile-T-Zone
    Im in arlington and would be happy to meet up with some folks for coffee or somethin.
    iPhone in the Washington DC area.
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    I am in Annandale, Va. I am up for it also.
    "Actions speak louder than words!"

REX >Palm III > Palm IIIc > Palm V> Palm m505 >Kyo 7135> Treo 650> ARTIC Treo 680> and finally to the Centro!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by AnteL0pe
    Im in arlington and would be happy to meet up with some folks for coffee or somethin.
    I'm a DCer --

(but what if my super secret identity gets revealed ??)
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    Quote Originally Posted by BARYE
    I'm a DCer --

(but what if my super secret identity gets revealed ??)
    Oh we wont use real names.... maybe we should all meet at the Spy Museum
    Oh we wont use real names.... maybe we should all meet at the Spy Museum
    I 've heard of a dark spooky garage in Roslynn -- supposed to be good for meetups ...
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    I am in North Springfield, and would be happy to meet for Java too.
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    I live in Laurel, Md so I was looking for a place a little more east of DC.
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    What if we all showed up at a local restaurant?
    Severna Park here...Count me in.
    My Treo: I think I'll keep her. All dressed up for prom and her date Foleo stood her up
    I would actually consider meeting once or twice, just to see how it goes. I often wonder exactly how many features I am "sleeping on" with my Treo 650... Perhaps someone can finally tell my why my freakin' Treo keeps loosing track of time (with both "local" enabled and disabled).
    Upper Marlboro here, I'ld be interested.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Let me know if anyone is interested in getting together in the Landover area some Thursday after Thanksgiving - say after 5:30pm. That - or we could take a look at a Saturday afternoon. Have access to a board room in one of the office complexs across from New Carrollton Metro Station.
    Quote Originally Posted by BARYE
    I 've heard of a dark spooky garage in Roslynn -- supposed to be good for meetups ...
    Hahaha, ya i hear the same thing. I'll be pretty busy for the next couple weeks, just bought a townhouse, moving sucks. I'll watch the thread though.
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by saute
    Let me know if anyone is interested in getting together in the Landover area some Thursday after Thanksgiving - say after 5:30pm. That - or we could take a look at a Saturday afternoon. Have access to a board room in one of the office complexs across from New Carrollton Metro Station.
    Let's shoot for the Thursday after Thanksgiving about 7PM. Please RSVP if you might be able to make it.
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast