Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    See ya there
    MMM | AntoineRJWright.com | BH | Jaiku

Moved on to Symbian, but still will visit from time to time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Q
    A mall works fine here if it's Metro-accessible.
    Its not Metro accessible, but if you can make it to the Largo Town Center, you can hitch a ride with me as I work 2 miles from there.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkY
    There is a DC Palm Users group that meets routinely. I'll see if I can find the web info and will update this post.

[Edit] Okay, so it's not as active as I thought. . Anyway, here is the URL, www.dcpug.interpug.com/
    Don't pay any attention to the site not being updated. (They need a web master.) The group is still active and meets monthly. The best way to get information is to subscribe to their mailing list. (You can do that from the site.)

I sometimes attend the meetings. Very interesting group.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    Happy Birthday Insp Gadget. Thanks for the info. I've just joined their list.
    The eatery is pretty large, are we gonna be in front of the Burger King, etc. Let's set a general location.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    If you set the general location that's where we'll meet.
    Good morning DC group,

How about we meet in front of the Burger King at the Eatery at the mall.

I'll be wearing a blue "Tennessee Titan" skull cap.

Take care and see you there!

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Here now with just one peraon here and another on the way. wearing a white hat near Burger King (jusrr in case someone checks here foe an update)

I'm here! So we're now 4 deep! Back to the geek talk. -Yeah

Why would you guys schedule the meeting darn near in Baltimore and at 7p.m. The traffic coming out of DC is impossible. I left at 5:30 to come and simply had to turn around after bumper to bumper rush hour traffic.

Come on guys. I was willing to make the 45 min drive from DC, but during rush hour with everyone leaving the city and heading north to MD.

Could the next meeting keep this in mind for people who have to come from DC. Don't mind MD, Baltimore even. Just not during rush hour traffic.

Charlester
    Oldfox, there was an accident on 95 as well as the usual traffic. unfortunately, that could not be planned for. I am sure that whomever is planning the next one will be able to do something.

Is there a baltomore PUG, that would be kinda kool if someone from that one would chime in concerning it.

Does anyone know when the next meeting will be
    Are you all still meeting? if so i'd like to join.
    For the next meeting if you are going to have it in or near Baltimore could you not schedule it during or right after rush hour traffic on a work day. If in Baltimore, perhaps it should be on a weekend. If closer to DC and VA, this would not be a problem. But I would hate to be stuck in that rush hour traffic, only to have to turn around again and go home

CW
    Maryland Group - I can't resist, can't hurt to try anyway:

anyone here know of the following area in Frederick County - Route 77, near Foxville....town named Sabillasville? I own a piece of land there (Grandmother's will 26 years ago) that has tripled in "Assessed Market value" over the past three years. I'm just doing my due diligence here by looking for unbiased information.

If I'm out of line, flame me if you must and I'll whimper away........
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    Let's have some suggestions for the site of the next meeting.
    I'd say someplace near a Metro so that commuters can come, but we can try doing it on a weekend so that more people can come (maybe a Sat morning so that there is no traffic to worry about).

Hi, do you all still meet? If so When & Where?
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    How about the Starbucks across from PG Plaza Metro, corner of East-West Highway(Rt410) and Belcrest Road.
    Global Posts
    723 Global Posts
    I live in Old Town, Alexandria. Would be glad to share info on using Shadowmite's tools for custom ROM creation and the like.
    Mike
    Palm III -> Palm V -> Blue Palm Vx w/Omnisky -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast