1.    #1  
    Anyone getting a "can't connect to desktop error" when using the new version of Sprint Business Connect. Is there something I am doing wrong?
    Is the BC icon in your taskbar green? If not, you need to reconnect the desktop client.
    I've heard that polar bear steaks are tough, but maybe if you marinated them in beer they'd turn out all right.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by frankthetoad
    Is the BC icon in your taskbar green? If not, you need to reconnect the desktop client.
    yes it's green. that's the odd part. and after it attempts a connect, outlook basically loses the ability to send/recieve messages or access the calendar folder.its odd.
    I have a somewhat related question: if you delete messages using Bizz Conn, will they be deleted from the server? It seems that the next time I sync, the messages come back.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetfreaky
    Anyone getting a "can't connect to desktop error" when using the new version of Sprint Business Connect. Is there something I am doing wrong?
    1. Did you update the desktop client as well?

2. After updating the Palm client, did you re-register it with the deslktop client?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnH59
    1. Did you update the desktop client as well?

2. After updating the Palm client, did you re-register it with the deslktop client?
    yes i updated both. when you mean re register..it looks like there is a new option called refresh all data. is that what u mean?
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetfreaky
    yes i updated both. when you mean re register..it looks like there is a new option called refresh all data. is that what u mean?
    refresh all data has been there and it helps sometimes. But, I'm thinking you need to Settings/Biz Conn Info and tap on New User. This will re-register your device with your desktop client.