1.    #1  
    I cracked my screen a couple days ago... Hasnt been that big of a deal to me until today. I did a hard reset because my phone was soft resetting about every 10 minutes. Well not thinking about what the phone does when it does a hard reset i went ahead with it. Everything went fine until it asks you to "Tap the center of the target" (on the screen) with the stylus. Well since the screen is cracked i cant tap the freaggin target .... Is there anyway to get around this. Pretty much i went from having a working phone, to a working color display that tells me to tap the target........ Sucks.. Im hoping there is a way around this so i dont have to run out and buy a new phone for while...

Any ideas?

Thanks in advanced
    Last edited by BrettISC; 11/08/2005 at 11:35 PM.
    Not much, if you can't hit the target. Sell your phone for parts or pay to have it serviced.
    check this link from gethightech.com:

http://www.gethightech.com/Merchant2...ory_Code=_TREO
    If you are with Sprint, I know a buddy of mine went into the store with a cracked screen and the rep told him he has seen this happen, added the insurance to his account and then ordered him a new phone. He was back in business in a couple of days. His feeling was it never hurts to ask.
  5.    #6  
    Well called verizon and they are shipping me a new phone for $50... I guess i can handle that...

Thanks for the ideas