1.    #1  
    I used to be able to download software from Palmgear on my Sprint Treo 650 using Blazer and WebPro. I can't anymore. In Blazer I get an error that says I have to enable javascript (but it is enabled according to Blazer Perf). In WebPro I get a "untitled" page with a white screen after i click on the ZIP file. Can you try it and let me know if if works on your 650?
    Same problem here (also on Sprint). For about 4 days or so. I'm attributing it to various network problems/changes over the past 2 weeks or so. The other problem I had (viewing animated gif files) has been resolved (without a call to Sprint).
  3.    #3  
    Is there a thread discussing these changes at Sprint? Pls provide link. Sounds like a serious issue. Anyone contact Sprint tier II tech support on this matter?

Quote Originally Posted by sblanter
    Same problem here (also on Sprint). For about 4 days or so. I'm attributing it to various network problems/changes over the past 2 weeks or so. The other problem I had (viewing animated gif files) has been resolved (without a call to Sprint).
    Only links I'd be able to come up with would point to these forums.

I will say I had this problem before, but I was in the process of making numerous changes to loaded software and settings. By the time I was done it was working, so I don't know what the source of the problem was.