Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Just installed pocket mirror standard xt - it loaded contacts to outlook perfectly. I was dissappointed to learn that I could only synch my treo 650 to outlook or palm but not both. In other words if I add a contact to outlook it shows up on my treo but not iback in palm desktop. Anyone know a way to synch up both apps? Is there a way to keep the treo in synch with palm desktop using another method like backup and restore? Interested to see what happens on a machine without pocket mirror installed.
    As of current version, pocket mirror only supports synching with one or the other as you've posted.

Why would you want to use the Palm Desktop? Don't you use MS Outlook most of the time? If you synch on both, you may end up with dupes.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Good point, I just changed jobs and am not using Notes for the first time in a long while. Didin't really need to use outlook. I guess I'll be standardizing all the machines I use on outlook and synching them with pocket mirror. Interesting though that I just did a hot synch on a non-pocket mirror machine and it updated my palm address book just fine.
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Check out SwitchSync or the extremely expensive DoubleLook
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C