1.    #1  
    I like downloading eBooks to my Treo and I had been putting them on my memory card so they don't take up space on the Treo. Lately, however, I can't seem to download the books to the card, only to the phone, although Documents to Go tells me it's been loaded to my card (if it's there, i can't find it). This is a problem because I'm already tight on memory, and it means I get out of memory messages occasionally. Any idea how to solve this? I didn't have any problems at first.
    1) How do you dl the books
    a) DL to PC then sync via quick install?
    b) OTA DL?
    c) Sync through Documents to go desktop?
    d) Drop them on a card reader?

2) Did you recently change the file structure of the card?

3) Have you done a file search via PC file manager in a card reader or 3rd party file manager on the hand held?

4) Are you getting an error message when you try to add a book to the card?

5) What reader are you using to view the books on the handheld?

6) Have you tried using a file manager to move the books from internal to the card?

7) How much room do you have on the card?
  3.    #3  
    >1) How do you dl the books

I download to my PC from the PalmOne store then use Documents to Go to transfer them to the Treo.

>2) Did you recently change the file structure of the card?

Not that I'm aware of.

>3) Have you done a file search via PC file manager in a card reader or 3rd party file manager on the hand held?

No. That sounds like a good idea, though.

>4) Are you getting an error message when you try to add a book to the card?

No.

>5) What reader are you using to view the books on the handheld?

eReader

>6) Have you tried using a file manager to move the books from internal to the card?

No, could use advice on how to do that. The Info feature that comes with the phone doesn't seem to show the books, even when I know they're there and the eReader recognizes them.

>7) How much room do you have on the card?

917.5M. It's not a memory issue by any means. I only have 5.6M on the phone.
    If you install using Documents to go the ebook will be in the directory PALM\PROGRAMS\DXTG which is not the correct directory for ereader. Ereader wants its books in /PALM/Books or /PALM/Launcher.

I copied the text below from this URL http://ebooks.palm.com/help/faq

The eReader and eReader Pro for Palm OS support expansion cards that use the VFS Manager. This includes SD/MMC cards on Palm handhelds, MemoryStick cards on Sony handhelds, and both SD/MMC and CompactFlash cards on the Handera 330.

Books should be installed in the /PALM/Books or /PALM/Launcher directories on expansion cards.

You can use the eReader to copy books from main memory to the Books directory; select the "Copy" item from the "Book" menu in the Reader. Once the book has been copied to the card you can delete it from main memory.

You can install books directly in the Launcher directory during HotSyncŪ using recent versions of the Palm Desktop software. In the Install tool click on the "Set Destination" button and set the destination to the card.

You can also install books directly on the card using a card reader attached to your desktop computer. Make sure to copy the books to the /PALM/Books directory.
  5.    #5  
    Wow, that's just what I needed, thanks!
    Your welcome, any time