1.    #1  
    I know 1000 people who have the 650 and who also are involved with several Fantasy sports leagues, including, of course, myself.
    I go out with my friends who have BBry's and watch them enviously as they can click right over to the game in progress and get a real-time update of their players' stats.
    I have searched high and low, and have yet to find an ap that gives quality real-time (or even post game!) stats of professional sports. Express is the closest, and it fails in the detail department.
    It may seem non-important, but I know for sure it would sell.
    You can get realtime scores and stats on Mobile ESPN.
    I'm back!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    You can get realtime scores and stats on Mobile ESPN.
    Have you done this? It seems to me (from my search on this) that it is a seperate service not setup for the 650, or just streaming ESPN on MibiTV.
    If you know how this works, I would appreciate a link.

Thanks!

JM
    Quote Originally Posted by jmprod
    Have you done this? It seems to me (from my search on this) that it is a seperate service not setup for the 650, or just streaming ESPN on MibiTV.
    If you know how this works, I would appreciate a link.

Thanks!

JM
    I didn't mean with video, I meant through ESPN's mobile website for just stats. You can use http://mobileapp.espn.go.com/nfl/mp/xhtml/scoreboard to get realtime scores and stats on the games. You will have to go to each game separately to see the stats though.

Luckily for me, my league's website provides realtime fantasy stats, so I can see how my team is doing from there.
    I'm back!
    My league's website at cbssportsline provides realtime fantasy stats too, but I cannot view them on my treo. I think it's a javascript problem. Unless you know something I don't...
    you can sign up for about $4 through yahoo to get access to fantasy scores. It will give you realtime scores but you have to refresh it.
    Quote Originally Posted by demps
    My league's website at cbssportsline provides realtime fantasy stats too, but I cannot view them on my treo. I think it's a javascript problem. Unless you know something I don't...
    No, can't help you getting around javascript problems, except that you could try a different browser, like Xiino, and see if that fixes it. Your javascript problems are in the way that Blazer tries to render the HTML.

I don't use cbssportsline though, I use myfantasyleague.com. Costs our league like $60 a year or something, but it's got some nice features. And I can view my team and matchup from my Treo with minimal headaches.
    I'm back!
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    I didn't mean with video, I meant through ESPN's mobile website for just stats. You can use http://mobileapp.espn.go.com/nfl/mp/xhtml/scoreboard to get realtime scores and stats on the games. You will have to go to each game separately to see the stats though.

Luckily for me, my league's website provides realtime fantasy stats, so I can see how my team is doing from there.

That works, thanks. It's a bit mal-organized, but it certainly will do in a pinch.
    I just don't get why someone hasn't come up with a subscription based service ap where it could just feed directly into your selected players, with an online interface. Seems pretty rudimentary and I think it would sell like hotcakes if it's done across the major sports.
    Thanks for the help though.

JM