Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    I did a search but couldn't find a thread on this. Is there any way to boost the sensitivity of the receiver in a T650? I have really weak signal strength at my office, you know the place that issued me the phone, and it would be nice to find out if this is possible.

I have volume care installed so I am good that way but I keep getting static and dropped calls. The phone is a Cingular T650 with the original firmware on it. I am waiting to get my SD card in the mail so I can do the ROM upgrade, the company uses GoodLink and it has to be backed up to a memory card before you do the upgrade so that it will all be reinstalled properly after the flash is done.
    check out the aftermarket antenna's made. The main projects page at my site has a few articles on making your own...

http://shadowmite.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thom_D
    I did a search but couldn't find a thread on this. Is there any way to boost the sensitivity of the receiver in a T650? I have really weak signal strength at my office, you know the place that issued me the phone, and it would be nice to find out if this is possible.

I have volume care installed so I am good that way but I keep getting static and dropped calls. The phone is a Cingular T650 with the original firmware on it. I am waiting to get my SD card in the mail so I can do the ROM upgrade, the company uses GoodLink and it has to be backed up to a memory card before you do the upgrade so that it will all be reinstalled properly after the flash is done.
    And here I thought you were talking about Terrel Owens or Randy Moss being sensitive.

There are threads concerning the antennas that you can mount in or on a building and plug in your phone, or if the company will spend the money install a repeater/amplifier in the building.