1.    #1  
    Have tried exporting to ABA (both contacts archive and address archive) file from Palm Desktop and then importing to Yahoo Address Book . Cannot successfully import into Yahoo address book, Get invalid ABA file message. Am scared to use Intellisync to replace Palm Desktop...

Anybody have problems with the above and have a suggestion, or other program to recommend.
  2.    #2  
    Has anyone been able to successfully import contacts from a Palm Desktop exported Address Archive ABA file (Treo650) into the Yahoo Address Book?
    I use intellisync, works great. Import contacts into my Yahoo address book from Outlook. Give it a shot. Save your Yahoo contacts first by exporting it, that way if something goes wrong you've got a backup.
    "Oooh oooh aaah aaah! Slap!" - MAdMoNKEY
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the reply..I do not use outlook..but I might give intellisync a try....
    I have the same problem. Don't use intellisync because you won't be able to sync back to palm desktop
    visor deluxe->clie n760->treo 300->treo 600->treo 650 -> treo 700p -> treo 755p
  6.    #6  
    Mrgarza, Thanks for the advice. Do not think I will use Intellisync. Have researched Intellisync and alot of people seem to have problems with it.