1.    #1  
    ...because Costco finally got the 650 back in stock.

$519 w/free car charger and leather case vs $549 @ the Sprint Store. Plus I'll have the awesome Costco return policy, which basically will replace the phone for any reason save actual loss and I'm still eligible for the mail-in rebate, knocking the total cost of ownership down under $400.

My local Costco hadn't had a shipment since September, so I had left my name a month or so ago to call when they got one in.

In the meantime, I couldn't hold out, so a couple of weeks ago I made the upgrade from my 600 to the 650. Out of the blue, Costco calls me the day before my 14-day return runs out at Sprint to say they've gotten a shipment in. Very lucky.
    Yay...?
    PDA History

Treo 90 > Sony Clie SJ-20 > Tungsten E > HP Ipaq 4355 > Dell Axim X30 > Tungsten T|3 > Tungsten T|5 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Tungsten T|5 > Tungsten E|2 > Tungsten T|X > Blackberry 7250 > Treo 650 (Current)

Functional Palms
    Treo 650, T|X, and T|E2

Too Many Palms!!!
    Sounds like the way to go! I just sold my T600 yesterday on E-bay, I had been holding on to it since I first got the T650.

I'll have to check with Costco to see when their getting the 6700. I'ld love to give it a spin!
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    I have over $100 dollars in Treo 600 accessories...keyboard, sync cradle, short cable, car charger...do you think your person would need them