1.    #1  
    Ok ... I teach at night at a local university. I *am* able to get my Treo to talk to the school's Exchange server.

Is there a way that I can get it to sync mail *without* syncing my calendar? I don't want to sync my calendar with the school, just my e-mail. Is this even possible?

Thanks.
    ---
    iPhone / Samsung Epix

Current playtoys:
    Also: Treo 750 (Test phone) / Sony Ericcson w900 (unlocked for international travel)
    Assuming you want to use Versamail and also assuming your Exchange server is set up to allow either POP3 or IMAP access you simply set it up as a generic e-mail server. In Versamail just be sure not to choose Exchange Activesync in the account type drop-down. Select either POP3 or IMAP.
    Current: iPhone 3G
    Retired from active duty: Treo 800w, Sprint Touch, Mogul, Apache, Cingular Treo 650, HP iPaq 4350, T|T, M505 - Nokia 3650 - SE R520m, T610, T637, Moto P280, etc, etc...
  3.    #3  
    No Pop or IMAP support. Only Exchange.

Any other options?
    There are small ISPs out there who offer IMAP email accounts. They typically run the IMAP servers on UNIX boxes that know nothing about MS or Exchange.
    Is Outlook Web Access (OWA) enabled on your Exchange server? If so, you could try out Chatteremail. The developer is currently taking names for a beta project he's running to build an OWA plug-in for his excellent e-mail program.
    Current: iPhone 3G
    Retired from active duty: Treo 800w, Sprint Touch, Mogul, Apache, Cingular Treo 650, HP iPaq 4350, T|T, M505 - Nokia 3650 - SE R520m, T610, T637, Moto P280, etc, etc...
  6.    #6  
    Yes: OWA is installed.

I'll look at Chattermail. Up until now I have not as I've been happy with Versamail. (Does what I need.) With this information though, I'll take a look at it. (Hopefully PalmOS stays viable long enough that I get a few years use out of it.) :-) Thanks for the tip ....